Senior Product Manager (Pharma Services)See more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
10 days old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Senior Product Manager, Pharma Services located in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Product Management team. This individual will lead the growth and expansion of the Quanterix Accelerator laboratory biopharma services portfolio, driving business growth by obtaining critical market and client insights; creating business cases; developing strategy; defining, developing, and launching new service offerings. The candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of global market dynamics in our target biophamra segments, and of the Quanterix product portfolio positioned in the context of the competitive landscape. It is important that the candidate works well in teams and this position requires excellent communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage market intelligence and customer intimacy to co-create and lead the short and long-term product development and commercialization roadmap to extend competitive differentiation, providing strategic direction to support prioritization of resources and gain support from cross-functional teams
- Responsible for business case development, customer product requirements, and product commercialization success, including go-to-market launch plans
- Manage the Quanterix Accelerator laboratory product offering and drive market readiness; accountable for product lifecycle management
- Maintain robust understanding of customer needs through regular, direct interaction with current and potential customers and thought leaders across all target segments and geographies
- Develop and deliver product marketing training to global Marketing and Commercial teams
- Together with Marketing, responsible for continuous surveillance of competitive landscape, and translation of learnings to the organization
- Analyze data from market trends, customer requirements, competitive strategy, and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation
- Represent Quanterix at scientific, medical, regulatory, business and other professional meetings
- Model and strengthen culture of high impact collaboration, working cross-functionally with Commercial, Marketing, and Product Development to expand and amplify the precision health ecosystem
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related life science; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of strategic marketing, product marketing, and product management experience (upstream marketing) in a CRO, pharmaceutical, medical device, or life sciences company
- Solid understanding of biopharmaceutical clinical trials industry and market – is viewed as an expert and can turn market insights into actions for business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in marketing, product management, and/or strategy roles including leading market analysis, strategic planning, and new product development and commercialization required
- Excellent written and oral communication, collaboration and negotiation skills, with proven ability to be assertive while building productive cross-functional relationships; experience managing multiple stakeholders and resolving conflict within teams
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to lead through influence across the organizational matrix
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for precision health, and an authentic appreciation for the Quanterix mission with a desire to bring a collaborative spirit and strong relationship building, both internally and externally
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic innovation-oriented work environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestically and internationally
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. Unwind on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a virtual yoga session. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.