Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Vice President, Marketing. This position will work out of our Billerica, MA headquarters.
This recently evolved position represents an exciting opportunity to expand and mature the Strategic and Tactical marketing functions at Quanterix. The Vice President, Marketing, will lead a team of specialists responsible for the development, execution, and oversight of all global product and portfolio marketing and market development strategies. This individual will be responsible for building and developing the portfolio marketing team, as well as establishing the policies, programs, and systems to support the global marketing strategy in alignment with organizational objectives. As the leader for this newly formed department, the successful candidate will play a critical role in building corporate functional excellence, driving the strategy forward and directly impacting near- and long-term success of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Co-create and lead the short and long-term global go-to-market strategic vision, working with product management to effectively position our products and portfolio, and providing strategic direction prioritizing resources.
- Recruit, inspire, coach, and develop direct and indirect reports to ensure world-class marketing capabilities are brought to the definition, execution, and reporting of marketing initiatives.
- Lead a globally matrixed team capable of executing marketing strategies.
- Provide a unified marketing framework, messaging, and materials to global commercial organization to support aggressive growth targets in a complex, dynamic, and evolving market
- Balance a thoughtful strategic vision with the implementation and tactical execution of marketing plans.
- Develop & track key performance indicators related to lead generation, return on advertising spend, and general impact of our marketing efforts.
- Help define company positioning and messaging for existing and future products.
- Exceptional analytical skills; track record of measuring and improving marketing KPIs; ability to translate KPI analytics to ROI models to support strategic roadmap recommendations
- Model and strengthen culture of high impact collaboration, working cross-functionally with Commercial, Product Management, and Product Development to expand and amplify the precision health ecosystem.
- Support development of channel strategies, with direct ownership over eCommerce and digital marketing channels.
- Together with Product Management, responsible for continuous surveillance of competitive landscape, and translation of learnings to the organization.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; advanced degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- ≥10+ years of leadership experience working in life sciences building relevant strategic marketing experience
- Proven track record for building high performance teams; ≥7 years of experience managing people and leading teams
- Direct experience in both upstream and downstream strategic marketing, with track record for successful product launches
- Exceptional communicator and collaborator with demonstrated history of effective influencing and successful change management within an organization
- Passion for precision health, and an authentic appreciation for the Quanterix mission with a desire to bring a collaborative spirit and strong relationship building, both internally and externally
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic innovation-oriented work environment
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. Unwind on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a virtual yoga session. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.