Head of Finance - Rappi BankSee more jobs from Rappi
4 months old
This job is no longer active
About the team:
At Rappi, no two days are the same. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be the leading tech company in Latin America. Rappi is growing at a tremendous rate and this position is crucial in our pursuit at providing a game-changing experience for our users, couriers and partners. Are you ready to take complex issues and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love? Come join us!
About the role:
We’re looking for an exceptional Head of Finance for our Financial Services team in Brazil - Rappi Bank. You will be building the finance organization from the ground up, aiming to support business decisions by translating numbers into insights. This role will be based in São Paulo, Brazil.
What you are going to do:
● Build complex financial models to assess business opportunities
● Build budgets and forecasts and track actual results and variations
● Continuously look for opportunities for financial efficiency
● Lead treasury and controllership operations
● Support product teams on identifying the best funding strategies
● Build financial reporting capabilities
You must have:
● 5+ years as a finance leader in the financial services and/or high tech industries
● 5+ years of experience with FP&A, financial modelling, treasury and controllership operations
● Proven track record of launching and fastly growing technology products
● Experience in a fast-paced and data-driven environment
● MBA is a plus
We are looking for:
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a multi-national team that shares a number of traits. You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.