University RecruiterSee more jobs from Riot Games Inc
about 2 months old
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a University Recruiter, you’ll help hire 50-100 interns while aiding in full-cycle recruitment. You’ll own university relationships, growing our presence with top programs in Computer Science, Game Design/Development, Art, MBAs and more. You will also work with diversity partners to build pipeline of students outside of core schools. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to create and present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them. You will report directly to the University Programs Manager for this role.
- Partner with your recruiting discipline counterpart to cover all our campus recruiting needs
- Handle sensitive recruit info, maintaining confidentiality and data accuracy
- Help out at university events and build trusting relationships with everyone from school officials to candidates
- Help process mountains of applicant resumes to support internship hiring teams
- Stay on top of the latest campus recruiting strategies and programs, and adapt to changing conditions
- 3+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, preferably in University Recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Full cycle recruitment
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.