There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake is looking for a hardworking Account Based Marketing Specialist like yourself to come aboard and be part of our team. Bring your excitement and passion about the planning and execution of marketing programs. You will be targeting our base of strategic named accounts with boutique 1:1 campaigns and will gain experience in best-of-class integrated ABM.
As a high-energy account-based marketer, you will be handling a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals across all stages of the customer lifecycle. You will be responsible for aligning yourself with the sales organization and helping them target their most important accounts in a productive and effective way, optimizing for performance each step of the way.
What will make you successful is having a strong traditional background in sales, field marketing and/or demand generation including planning, message development, execution and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a matrix driven high-achiever with shown ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will work closely with sales, field marketing, partner marketing and sales development teams to craft high-impact programs that include:
- Tailored messaging by account and target audience
- Targeted advertising, paid social and contact discovery
- Multi-threaded custom digital landing pages
- Account-specific research, events, prospecting and follow up in coordination with x-functional teams
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- The experience and passion to think creatively and generate ideas on how to build robust, unique 1:1 campaigns.
- 1+ years of prior marketing experience including 1:1 ABM experience
- Experience with online and offline marketing programs with knowledge of current trends, media and tools
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Uberflip and 6sense or equivalent tools
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Maniacal attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, ground level feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and get-it-done results orientation
- Cross-functional experience with integrated marketing programs across partner marketing, field marketing, and sales development orgs.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?