There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
The Snowflake ABM team is excited to bring on a Manager of Account Based Marketing, Majors, to lead our account-based marketing function focused on strategic accounts, reporting to our Director of Account Based Marketing. Candidates for this role should excel in marrying strategic marketing priorities with account-specific sales requests in order to execute unique yet repeatable programs.
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing 4 team-members to their KPIs including account coverage, new opportunity creation, consumption, and deal acceleration.
- Integrating SDRs into the fabric of Majors programs with measurable KPIs and consistent reporting- Experience working with SDR teams on strategic accounts preferred.
- Execution of partner-ABM programs including polished communication with top-tier consulting firms and technology partners.
- Identifying successful programs coming out of majors sales regions and creating infrastructure to replicate across Majors ABM team.
- Managing budget requests and spend for Majors ABM team including allocation of funds and fulfillment of KPIs against them.
- Management experience preferred.
- 3+ years in the ABM space.
MARKETING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Campaign Management - Candidate has built boutique, cross-functional programs for Fortune 1000 accounts from ideation to execution tied to KPIs, with clear ownership detailed through project plans. Is comfortable reporting on success regularly across functions and leadership levels and understands infrastructure of large accounts.
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Candidate should have experience with paid media, digital, direct mail, in-person and virtual events as well as working with partners to drive impact in large accounts and modifying tactics to increase success.
- Account Intelligence: Experience with intent and account intelligence required, 6sense and Bombora preferred. Candidates should be able to draw insights and build programs accordingly.
- Content Experience: Uberflip preferred - can substitute with other content experience vendors. Should have experience with personalization, optimization, A/B testing, etc.
- C-Level Programs: Candidate should have experience implementing programs targeted at C-level engagement in key accounts, driving toward new business, deal acceleration, cross-sell upsell and advocacy.
LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Management: Experience managing at least one person, more preferred, with indirect experience managing cross-functional teams for integrated efforts (ie: SDR, FM and AE for an integrated marketing program).
- Strategic Development: Should be able to identify opportunity points within accounts, capture what is working, and expand success as a structured program across the team.
- Strategic Communication: Candidate can roll up tactical concepts into strategic presentations to higher-level leaders, demonstrating an understanding of priorities across leadership levels and functions (sales, marketing, partners, etc).
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?