There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Snowflake is experiencing exponential growth, and we are expanding our Alliances team to help us scale. As Regional Cloud Lead for U.S. West, you will play an integral role in deepening Snowflake’s relationships with our strategic cloud partners and translating those relationships into an effective joint go-to-market in the region.
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Alliances, you will have a unique opportunity to lead the development of Snowflake’s go-to-market with cloud partners in the U.S. West.
- Lead Alliances for Snowflake across our Cloud partners in U.S. West.
- Proactively build trust-based relationships with Cloud sales teams, articulating how Snowflake’s unique value proposition is driving adoption of their respective platforms
- Enable cloud sellers and technical roles on why Snowflake is a great partner solution to drive consumption of their cloud services
- Support both Snowflake and cloud sales teams on joint opportunities and identify top regional opportunities for executive sponsorship
- Manage unique and challenging relationship dynamics that include both competitive and collaborative scenarios
- Identify and develop joint sales strategies that enable collaboration between Snowflake and cloud partner sales teams. Assist in managing field sales co-sell program execution
- Work with partner operations to accurately measure the efficacy of field programs and associated sales impact: deal registration, joint pipeline, referenceable wins, etc.
- Build relationships with Snowflake’s sales teams and regional sales leadership, serving as the primary point of contact and escalation point for joint sales with cloud partners
- Own and manage the Cloud partner-funded programs for POCs and migrations for the region and attach to opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing to design and implement marketing programs to achieve revenue goals
- Maintain continuous communications with both regional and global alliances team members on regional activities and sharing best practices.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of relevant business development, sales and/or alliance experience
- Preference for 2+ years of experience partnering with cloud platform vendors, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Prior background in software and SaaS
- Proven success in managing alliance partnerships and the ability to identify and capitalize on areas of mutual business interests
- Strong verbal and executive presentation skills
- Strong skills in multitasking, communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to travel
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?