Customer Engagement Representative - Dutch SpeakingSee more jobs from SurveyMonkey
7 days old
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Customer Operations Team
You'll be surrounded by a wonderful support system of colleagues and leadership. Your colleagues and manager will encourage you to ask questions and demonstrate your curiosity about our business. Our team in Dublin is diverse and international. Most individuals on the team speak a second language and come from many different backgrounds and cultures. While working from home, we've become a very tight knit group and we're excited to have an extra person join our team. You will report to the Customer Operations Manager.
What we're looking for
You will support customers in English and Dutch. While the majority of the work is by writing emails, you will also handle phone calls. The responses you write to customers will show your expertise and willingness to help. We're not robots and our team show their individuality and personality in their responses. We are a friendly collection of people that enjoy working together: we believe in having a good time while working while ensuring that we get the job done.
- Provide support to customers in both English and Dutch.
- Work with customers by email and phone, including troubleshooting and explaining products that are best suited to their needs.
- Resolve complex customer issues through the use of multiple customer support tools and expert product knowledge.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by providing quality issue resolution within the established response times
- Adapt to needs of queue and service levels.
- Address and escalate technical concerns; recreate site and tool issues.
- Collaborate globally to improve the customer experience.
- Help identify opportunities to expand self-help in the application.
- Work on projects to enhance team operations and improve productivity.
- A passion for assisting customers.
- You will write many emails, so comfort in writing grammatically correct in Dutch and English. Written and oral fluency in both languages is paramount.
- You will be metrics-driven and take responsibility to reach set targets.
- 1+ years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably for an internet or e-commerce company.
- You are excited to learn new skills and enthusiastic about a dynamic workplace.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.