We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are seeking an Engineering Manager who has experience with shipping machine learning models and building capabilities related to productionizing machine learning. We are looking for someone with experience in managing software engineers and who knows how to make teams successful. You will play an active role in shaping the future of the Machine Learning Engineering at Trustpilot
In your role, you will:
- Own the delivery of MLOps initiatives and balance delivery with sustainable engineering practices, while managing and mitigating high-risk elements of initiatives.
- Facilitate cross-functional scoping and planning and effectively communicate issues and risks.
- Develop and support a team of talented and motivated engineers, setting clear expectations via constant feedback and 1:1s practices.
- Set up team members for success via creating growth opportunities, and addressing gaps in skills by mentoring and professional development coaching.
- Build a positive and high performing work environment based on transparency, accountability, and trust.
We are looking for people with:
- 2+ years of experience in leading engineers
- Proven record of shipping and supporting machine learning development
- Proven experience of engineering best practices: observability, configuration management, test automation, agile practices
- Experience with cloud services such as, Google Cloud, AWS
- Experience with coaching, mentoring and growing individuals and teams
- Ability to facilitate decision making and create alignment across teams
The role sits with the Trust and Transparency organisation. We are a group of engineers, data scientists, designers, analysts, product managers working together to solve business problems related to community policies and guidelines violations. Our mission is to protect the Trustpilot community.
The environment that we cultivate includes working with brilliant people who help each other at every step, while at the same time pushing you to bring your A-game every day. You can help come up with the next big idea, that will bring Trustpilot forward. Join our team and shape the way we work.
Some relevant technologies and services we use:
- ML tools & languages: VertexAI, SageMaker, Airflow, Data Flow, Kubeflow, TensorFlow, PyTorch,
- Infrastructure: GCP, AWS (ECS, Lambda, SNS, SQS, ...), Docker, CloudFormation
- Database: BigQuery, MongoDB, DynamoDB,
- Data streaming: Kafka Streams, PubSub,
Find more on http://stackshare.io/trustpilot
- Competitive salary ranging from EUR 70,000 to 85,000 per annum, plus eligibility for bonus based on company KPIs
- Interdisciplinary teams working on challenging business problems
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Budget for training and learning
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist - Oliver at [email protected]
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.