Marketing Project ManagerSee more jobs from Zesty Paws
about 2 months old
Marketing Project Manager 100% REMOTE
Zesty Paws is growing faster than we planned. The demand for first-time and repeat purchases are both energizing and overwhelming. The truth is, we need help, and we are hoping you can help us.
Every day at Zesty Paws has new challenges, seriously. Today, we are an organization of people who "figuring it out." We get it done. We often find ourselves pushing the boundaries of prix fixe job descriptions' responsibilities. And, we often do it with our might. We're looking for brilliant, talented people who are self-learns and can solve first-time problems independently. Dealing with this sort of ambiguity is more than a skill or an experience you once had; the right person will feel forward-driving excitement from this environment, not paralyzing frustration. If you're that right person, you've been hard to find. That's why we pay better than three out of four companies. That's why our benefits are so great! We hope you'll consider joining our team!
In this position, you will work closely with the VP Marketing and Brand Manager and collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, manage, and drive all steps in multiple simultaneous project lifecycles. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon timeline and scope in your day-to-day. The ability to develop positive relationships internally and with outside partners will be critical to a successful outcome.
- Lead all aspects of assigned projects through the lifecycle from build to execution
- Manage resource allocation and tracking of deliverables
- Update all relevant stakeholders and team members on project progress
- Manage and maintain multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring adherence to best practices and processes throughout the project lifecycle
- Partner with the VP Marketing/Brand Manager and other stakeholders to extract accurate, actionable detail from high-level strategic plans and anticipate resources required by functional teams
- Ensure that projects launch on-time, deliver to expectation, and are within the scope
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal workstreams across functions
- Maintain effective and consistent upwards communication with the VP Marketing/Brand Manager on assigned projects and focus areas
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree (preferably) in a related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of project management or trafficking experience in a marketing environment
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Experience building and maintaining Project Management materials, such as status documents, software, resourcing plans, and schedules are required
- Experience working in a marketing or creative team setting is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work and forge ahead even when faced with ambiguity
- An aspiring, highly skilled, and extremely organized project manager who is passionate about marketing