Business Analyst - Autonomous StrategySee more jobs from Lyft Inc.
3 months old
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
From day one, Lyft’s mission has been to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. And self-driving cars are critical to that mission: they can make our streets safer, cities greener, and traffic a thing of the past. That’s why we started Level 5, our self-driving division, where we’re building a self-driving system to operate on the Lyft network and partnering with autonomous providers to put Autonomous Vehicles on Lyft.
Level 5 is looking for doers and creative problem solvers to join us in developing the leading self-driving service for ridesharing. Our team members work directly with Lyft’s Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), and each person has the opportunity to have an outsized influence on the future of our technology. That’s why we are seeking a self-starter, who is flexible, adaptable, and eager to roll up their sleeves to get anything done — big or small.
As a key member of the Autonomous Business team, you’ll own and assist on various workstreams, analyses, modeling, strategy, and research to help smooth the path for Lyft’s Autonomous future. We are looking for analytical talent to provide insights and actionable recommendations that will drive impact through better business decisions.
- Manage, build and automate models and to provide executive leadership with actionable insights on autonomous negotiations
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to senior leadership
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to automate processes for our existing and future partnerships
- Analyse and research industry trends to help better inform models and decision-making
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, corporate finance, or equivalent analytical role
- BA/BS in Economics, Finance, Engineering, or similar preferred.
- Advanced financial and scenario modeling skills
- Ability to dissect business issues, analyze large amounts of data, and draw actionable conclusions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial self-starter - you naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, and do whatever it takes to drive results
- Proficiency in SQL or a desire to learn
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.