At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are looking for an Employee Referrals Program Manager to partner with the recruiting team and business leaders to create an effective referrals program. Referrals are a critical hiring channel for Lyft, and if you’re a strategic program manager with recruiting experience that is looking to own the referrals program end-to-end, this is the right role for you! This role reports to the Talent Programs Manager.
- Set the strategic vision and roadmap for the Referrals program
- Optimize the referral process for referrer and candidate experience as well as candidate quality (e.g., identify operational efficiencies, improve communication to referrers and candidates, set SLAs for actioning referrals)
- Generate high-quality referrals at scale (e.g., design and execute referral campaigns, design and implement incentive programs, build referral playbooks)
- Build relationships with business and recruiting leaders to identify high-priority areas for referrals
- Define and measure referral channel effectiveness (e.g., referral candidate quality, hiring volume, contributions to critical talent needs)
- Work with recruiting leadership to forecast hiring volume from referrals and ensure the referrals channel delivers against the target
- 4+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience. Experience with program management, especially referrals programs, is preferred.
- Success building and implementing HR programs
- Experience using data to measure programs and drive improvements
- Excellent communication skills; ability to influence executives
- Demonstrated experience partnering with internal and cross-functional partners
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.