At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is seeking a high performing Finance Manager for its FP&A Team supporting the Strategic & City Partnerships teams. The candidate in this position will work closely with senior leaders to identify and structure partnership deals as well as provide overall financial and analytical support to drive continued growth at Lyft. This is a unique opportunity to be a trusted and highly visible advisor to senior leaders across the company.
- Serve as the primary business partner to the Strategic & City Partnerships teams with a focus on developing complex deal models/structures, analysis, and financial models to inform decisions for business partners
- Own, scale, and continuously improve the P&L for the Strategic & City Partnerships teams
- Deliver monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting of financial results, including variances to business plan, to ensure key issues, risks, and business drivers are clearly understood and highlighted
- Lead beyond planning and modeling – be an informed thought leader and partner with business and Finance leaders to drive operational efficiencies while scaling the company
- Prepare executive-grade reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Deep understanding and comfort with building complex financial models
- BA/BS with 6+ years of experience in an analytical, fast-paced role; direct work experience in Investment Banking, Consulting or Partnerships is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail oriented and organized self starter with a drive to dig into complex problems and question the status quo
- Some SQL knowledge a plus
- Executive poise and ability to work with senior management across various departments
- Self-motivated team player
- Passion for negotiations and creative deal structuring; enjoy the art of the deal
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.