Fleet Coordinator, Insurance ClaimsSee more jobs from Lyft Inc.
3 months old
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We’re looking for a talented Fleet Coordinator to own all insurance claim processing for the Mid-Atlantic Express Drive program. In this role, you will assist the Fleet Lead with all insurance claims management, vendor communication, vehicle management as well as drive improvements to the current process of managing vehicles to drive up utilization. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like tackling aggressive goals, have an interest or background in insurance, and want to be part of the next big thing at Lyft, we would love to meet you!
- Manage insurance claims for the entire Mid-Atlantic region
- Manage relationships with various partners including insurance agencies, collision centers, and internal/external partner teams
- Expertise in all things fleet management
- Manage PO process with collision centers, insurance adjusters, and HQ to ensure collision centers are paid in a timely matter
- Manage and continually reduce vehicle out of service time across your market
- Flag vehicle issues, program challenges, and bugs to Fleet Lead and internal/external partners
- Own utilization by prioritizing getting vehicles rental ready for Lyft Drivers
- 2+ years of insurance claims experience preferred
- Ability to multitask on a number of different fronts
- Extremely process oriented
- General knowledge of the automotive industry and vehicles
- Experience managing vendors and partners
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze and understand data
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Strong bias for action
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.