Fleet Lead - Los AngelesSee more jobs from Lyft Inc.
2 months old
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Fleet Lead with a proven track record of leading and executing analytically-driven projects. The main focus will be Lyft’s Express Drive program in Los Angeles. Lyft’s Express Drive program is a key contributor to driver growth, extending our mission of eliminating the need for individual car ownership to our drivers. If you want to drive for Lyft, and need a car, Express Drive offers flexible options for you.
Lyft is looking for a data-driven operator and builder with a strong focus on asset utilization. You will take point on managing a fleet of vehicles by analyzing data for performance gaps and process improvements, managing partner and vendor relationships, and improving processes. You’re excited to operate and grow a business within a business and have an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
- Manage the vehicle supply lifecycle across your region, from in-fleeting to maintenance to decommissioning and disposition
- Forecast quarterly inventory of vehicles and collaborate with regional management to balance demand and vehicle supply
- Lead operational relationships with Lyft partners and service providers to optimize vehicle quality and turnaround time
- Handle escalated vehicle issues to get vehicles back in service and increase utilization
- Build cross-functional, internal partnerships that support your unit of business
- Present quantitative and qualitative findings to regional leadership to help drive high impact decisions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience preferred
- 3+ years managing hard assets in a fleet management business (car rental, FMC, etc) preferred
- Experience managing a team
- Deep knowledge of the TNC industry and general knowledge of the automotive industry and vehicles
- Experience managing vendors and partners
- Strong in Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel
- Strong communicator -- can communicate equally effectively with staff, vendors, and Lyft leadership
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.