Senior Account Manager - Telco and Public Sectorabout 7 hours
Hitachi Vantara Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Risk Analytics, Senior Analystabout 8 hours
Prospa. Sydney, Australia
Risk Portfolio Analystabout 8 hours
Prospa. Sydney, Australia
Lead Writer, Coloradoabout 9 hours
Catena Media United States
Financial operations Analystabout 9 hours
Atlassian Pty Ltd Bengaluru, India
Marketing Intern (Services), Singaporeabout 10 hours
Carousell Singapore, Singapore
Senior Manager, Performance Marketingabout 11 hours
Patreon San Francisco, CA
Regional Sales Executive - Koreaabout 12 hours
CloudFlare Inc Singapore, Singapore
Mobile Anti-Cheat Engineer - Wild Riftabout 12 hours
Riot Games Inc Los Angeles, CA
Customer Success Associate, TASERabout 12 hours
Axon Scottsdale, AZ
English > Arabic Interpreter Assignment | Once a monthabout 13 hours
English > Burmese Interpreter Assignment | Once a monthabout 13 hours
English > Spanish Interpreter Assignment | Once a monthabout 13 hours
English > Swahili Interpreter Assignment | Once a monthabout 13 hours
Customer Service Specialistabout 13 hours
10X Genomics Inc Pleasanton, CA
Financial Analyst, Technical Supportabout 13 hours
Zoom Video Communications San Jose, CA
Technical Sales Specialist (New York)about 13 hours
PlanGrid New York City, NY
Instrument and Controls Technicianabout 13 hours
Green Thumb Industries Danville, VA
Lead, Data Engineerabout 14 hours
The Athletic Multiple locations
Manager, Data Scienceabout 14 hours
The Athletic Multiple locations
Senior Account Manager - Telco and Public SectorSee more jobs from Hitachi Vantara
about 7 hours old
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
This role will be focused around Commercial Enterprise accounts which would be defined by large local and global enterprises in any vertical especially in Telco sector.
The Sales territory may include Hitachi Vantara (“Hitachi”) focus accounts that are not yielding incremental revenue and have not had suitable focus historically, as well as a target list of Enterprise accounts that have been selected as acquisition accounts where Hitachi is not an incumbent and will require an investment focus.
- Hitachi activity in the allocated territory, working appropriately with relevant sales pathways, in close conjunction and with the agreement of the Country Managing Director
- Prospecting and the development of new accounts and/or new opportunities within existing accounts.
- A Strategy to maximize coverage of the overall Territory through effective use of all Hitachi Pathways
- The service and development of named assigned sales accounts and the development of good Personal and business based relationships within those accounts.
- The balance between short-term gain and long-term growth for all opportunities and initiatives to achieve/exceed preset sales targets (product revenue and Services as defined in the compensation plan) and increase market share.
- All proposals, risk analysis and cost/benefit analysis for opportunities within allocated territory.
- General Liaison between Hitachi, partners and the customer for the escalation process of delivery and pricing issues
- Document and execute Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans in the required Hitachi format demonstrating a strong understanding of the customer's business issues, and relating them to business initiatives, corresponding IT initiatives and Hitachi solutions which address those needs.
- Develops a contact network within the account(s) and channel partners to enable Hitachi business to be sold effectively.
- Develops and supports Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Work closely with, and establish engagement between, Hitachi functional areas such as Marketing, Sales Engineers,
- Solution Business Managers, Legal, Finance and other Lines of Business as necessary, to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs.
- Develop successful sales campaigns that maximize Hitachi advantages and win rate.
- The market and industry to identify new business opportunities in key segments or customer base.
- Equip yourself as a “trusted advisor” and cultivate executive level relationships by monitoring the following:
- Hitachi’s Industry, marketplace, competitive position and the associated Hitachi Vantara value propositions that exist in the present environment
- The customer’s industry, competitive position and related business issues that can be addressed by the differentiated capabilities that Hitachi offer.
- Proactively communicate and provide regular updates regarding transactional business, changes, and current and future business opportunities within the assigned account to the Country Managing Director.
- Ensure that any major changes or events that impact the opportunities within assigned Account(s) are regularly reviewed and the appropriate changes or updates are made to the Territory, Account and Opportunity Plans.
- Provide accurate and timely weekly forecasts with a monthly, quarterly and 6 monthly pipeline perspective. Ensure that gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed and strategies and tactics are developed to address gaps.
- Ensure all business and technical risks are effectively managed to ensure customer satisfaction is never compromised.
- Setup Success Criteria that is relevant to the customer’s goals and implementation and monitor the success of all implementations. Measure and provide relevant information for customer reference stories.
- Provide leadership and direction to all resources in the extended team to improve efficiencies in both the pre-sale and post-sale activities within the assigned Account(s).
- Work closely with and understand the capabilities of Hitachi Pathways to build the business case and coverage strategy for Hitachi solutions into your assigned territory.
- Support Channel initiatives and corporate programs in allocated territory.
- Where appropriate maintain contact with Hitachi Pathways throughout the delivery cycle and ensure that any developing issues are addressed.
- Update and maintain all account information and activity in the CRM. In addition, ensure that changes made to Account and Opportunity Plans are reflected in the versions that are stored within the CRM environment.
- Enterprise account penetration, account planning and maintain the relationships with named + new accounts
- Must have HUNTER mentality/approach
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
- Leverage sales engineering and colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Establish and implement strategic account plans
- Maintain pipeline and forecast accuracy
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 5-10+ years of technology field selling experience to enterprise customers
- Top 10% performer at your last company
- A proven and successful track record in sourcing, building, growing and managing enterprise accounts
- Travel as necessary to accounts in order to develop relationships and close large opportunities
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques (6-7 figures+)
- Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Domain knowledge of large corporate IT environments including understanding of infrastructure, storage and cloud computing
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively present to a technical audience, influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C level executives
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- You understand the importance of a sales engineer and know when and how to leverage this function in your deal cycle and close process
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com
- BS/BA Degree or higher preferred
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners.
- Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level.
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment. An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills and computer skills necessary to develop professional proposals via Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers and partners.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.