Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Home Healthabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Middlebury, VT
PCA - Personal Care Assistantabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Ramseur, NC
Patient Care Managerabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Oil City, PA
New Grad Licensed Practical Nurse Paid Training (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Wayne, NJ
*New Opening* RN Managerabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Conneaut Lake, PA 16316
Licensed Practical Nurse Pediatric Private Duty (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Fair Lawn, NJ
Licensed Practical Nurse Private Duty Days (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Midland Park, NJ
Licensed Practical Nurse Private Duty STAT (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Englewood, CO
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Bloomingdale, FL
Licensed Practical Nurse Benefited Full Time & Part Time (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Lodi, CA
Licensed Practical Nurse Full Time / Part Time (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Jersey City, NJ
Licensed Practical Nurse Local Private Duty (LPN)about 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Bayonne, NJ
Habilitation Tech/Direct Support Professionalabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Belmont, CA
Healthcare Associateabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Philadelphia, PA
Direct Support Professionalabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Cherryville, Ireland
Direct Support Professional/ Special Needsabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Lincolnton, NC
Direct Support Professional/Special needs Caregiverabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Davidson, NC
Direct Support Professional/Special Needs Caregiverabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Concord, CA
Direct Support/ Special Needs Caregiverabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Salisbury, United Kingdom
DSP/ Special Needs Caregiverabout 8 hours
BAYADA Home Health Care Charlotte, NC
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Home HealthSee more jobs from BAYADA Home Health Care
about 8 hours old
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) to perform home health visits for our office located in Rutland, VT. This position will focus on providing services for adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Addison County and surrounding areas. One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant is required.
As a home care Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA), you will assist clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by providing treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
BAYADA offers full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules. Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
This position does not require any weekends or holidays!
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values.
Each Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) must:
- Have current licensure or certification in the state of Vermont
- Have graduated from a two-year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31, 1977
- Have at least one year’s work experience under the supervision of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Other activities, as requested.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.